Scottsdale, AZ | Full-time (Remote)
Meet Joybyte – the social media & influencer marketing service that drives growth for consumer brands by increasing social reach and engagement. Our unique model gives businesses instant access to a team of 5 social media professionals to manage social media entirely on their behalf (including an account manager, strategist, graphic designer, copywriter, and a community manager). All for less than the cost of a single in-house hire. We are looking for your creative talent and passion for building brands to join our team as we help businesses organically grow on social media through influencer marketing, ambassador outreach, and UGC ad ready content.
Do you love working with influencers and creating UGC ad ready content?
Joybyte is seeking a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer/ambassador/content creator strategies and creative campaigns. If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times, knows the influencer world, and gets excited about creating ad ready UGC content, then you’re the person we are looking for!
Owns the relationship with clients, which includes managing on-boarding, ensuring retention, and rave reviews by clients.
- Building and managing relationships with influencers/ambassadors, negotiating deals, supervising the creation of content, and analyzing performance data.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns to achieve client marketing targets (KPIs: Content quality, reach, engagement rate, website traffic, and conversions).
- Ability to leverage UCG content and write creative briefs to produce ad ready content that can be leveraged by Client’s paid partners.
- Ability to analyze paid ad data and adjust/produce new creative to meet and exceed conversion goals.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to creator campaigns
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Work with clients to define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives.
- Liaise with community managers to ensure influencer selection and campaign deliverables are aligned with strategic goals.
- Facilitate frequent account / content reviews with community managers to ensure strategies are implemented/iterated correctly and achieving growth targets.
- Client renewals – ensuring account health is above standard and renewal strategy checkpoints are conducted with success.
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and influencer/creator best practices and trends
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred
- Marketing experience, with strong digital marketing and social media understanding (2+ years experience)
- Influencer marketing experience (2+ years experience)
- Experience driving B2C social media channels or agency experience (2+ years experience)
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- An ability to identify client target audience and build content to speak to target audience
- Have knowledge of marketing techniques and concepts
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to think creatively and out of the box
- Must be able to effectively research a client’s industry and quickly gain the knowledge needed to understand business model and goals
- Must have the ability to adapt to the style, tone, and voice of the clients we serve
- Proven ability to build social media communities
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong public speaking skills on video platforms, phone and in person
- Proficient time and project management skills and be able to communicate effectively and work well autonomously in a team-driven environment
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter with high standards of performance and expectations for themselves and their team
- Proficient with Mac and G Suite presentation products
- Knowledgeable in Google analytics, familiar with basic website CMS
- A career with Joybyte means working and growing with a team that is dedicated and passionate about what they do. We take pride in having our team members look forward to coming to work each morning, and with great work comes great reward.
- We strive to provide well-rounded benefits and perks that enhance our employees’ lives both inside and outside Joybyte’s walls.
- Top-tier insurance & additional coverage: Team members can choose the medical, dental and vision options that best meet their individual or family needs. We know sometimes unexpected things happen, and we want you to be prepared – that’s why we also offer AFLAC Supplemental Insurance, long-term disability insurance, and LegalShield/IDShield.
- Flexible PTO: Whether it’s time to get away, or you’re just not feeling up to par, you’ll have the time you need to care for your whole self. We offer 8 paid public holidays and our Flexible PTO program which allows employees to take as much PTO as needed with manager approval.
- Hybrid + remote work: We support optimal work-life balance by being flexible with hybrid work options. Our out-of-state team members are FT remote. If you’re in the Phoenix area, enjoy collaborating with others in our office headquarters in sunny Scottsdale, AZ.
- Growth partners: As we grow, so can you. Our team members have endless opportunities to learn new skill sets and take on more advanced roles.
- 401k match: All full-time employees can contribute to the 401k plan after 60 days and can benefit from a 4% match after one year with the company.
- Joy outside of work: From monthly awards to our Nailed It! Slack channel and a fun virtual end of year event, we offer plenty of opportunities to celebrate and play as a team.
- Embody Joy: We approach our work with passion, positivity, kindness and empathy.
- Build Solutions: We use curiosity, creativity, data and instinct to assess problems, identify answers and take action.
- Take Ownership: We’re personally vested in our clients’ long-term success and share accountability to outcomes. We’re a living extension of their teams. We work and win (or lose) together.
- Be Transparent: Our conversations, actions and decisions are guided by trust, honesty and clarity. We always assume and embody positive intent.
- Adapt Easily: We embrace change and look for opportunities to iterate, improve and grow.
Joybyte is a proud recipient of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work for in Arizona!
What happens next?
Simply apply using the form to the right and someone from our recruitment team will be in touch. If you have any questions, please contact the team!