Social Media Manager
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
We’re a team of creative experts looking to hire a full-time Social Media Manager to work on our client accounts.
Are you a performance-driven, results-seeking social media fanatic that thrives on the success of your client’s business? Do you love the ‘not-so typical’ daily rush of the agency lifestyle? The only icing on the cake would be that Instagram is your middle name! Joybyte is looking to hire a Social Media Manager that is unafraid to roll up their sleeves, and get their hands dirty with the rest of the team. From developing finger-stopping social feeds, to bringing it all home with the reporting and analytics, we need a creative, organized and strategic addition to our team. If you’re confident that you can become an expert in any industry and truly own your work, we’d love to hear from you.
We have both local and national accounts, and are looking for someone who specializes in social media marketing strategies, particularly in the real estate and cannabis industry. We use an agency agile approach to our work and tools like Wrike to manage our workflow and Slack for team communication.
We are happy to provide some training for this position, but it’s important you have the experience, background, knowledge, and capability to feel confident performing the responsibilities below and learning new skills necessary for success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Running client social media campaigns.
- Keeping clients informed with reporting on key performance metrics
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand across all digital channels and social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Social Media Marketing
- Be a SOLUTION FINDER and TAKE INITIATIVE
- Bachelors Degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred
- Proficient time and project management skills and be able to communicate effectively and work well autonomously in a team-driven environment
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter with high standards of performance and expectations for themselves and their team
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, work independently, organize workload, analytical, and possess a strong ability to multi-task
- Must be passionate and creative and possess a strong work ethic with the ability to stay on task
- Proficient with Mac and G Suite presentation products
- Knowledgeable in Google analytics, familiar with basic web site CMS
- Have knowledge of marketing techniques and concepts
- Ability to think creatively and out of the box
- Must have the ability to adapt to the style, tone, and voice of the clients we serve
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Be organized and methodical with decision making
- Must have a demonstrated ability to write quality content that is clear, concise and grammatically correct
- Must be able to effectively research a client’s industry and quickly gain the knowledge needed to write accurate and insightful content
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Be well presented in a professional manner
- Social Media Experience within an Agency Preferred
A career with Joybyte means working and growing with a team that is dedicated and passionate about what they do. We take pride in having our team members look forward to coming to work each morning, and with great work comes great reward.
We strive to provide well-rounded benefits and perks that enhance our employees’ lives both inside and outside Joybyte’s walls.
- Health insurance: team members can choose the medical, dental and vision options that best meet their individual or family needs.
- Paid time off: whether it’s time to get away, or you’re just not feeling up to par, you’ll have the time you need to care for your whole self.
- Flexible schedules & remote working options: we strive to support optimal work-life balance by being flexible and providing opportunities for team members to work from home when they need to.
- Career growth opportunities: as we grow, so can you. Our team members have a plethora of opportunities to learn new skill sets and take on more advanced roles.
- Modern, relaxed environment: we’re an easy going group with a relaxed vibe. We’ve got a great space in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale
- Dog-friendly & child-friendly office: sometimes our fur babies and our kids come to work with us. They’re not a distraction, but they sure do bring some smiles
- Well-stocked kitchen: it doesn’t matter if you’re a health nut or snack connoisseur. You’ll find a pantry and refrigerator full of nourishment to keep you going.
- Spirit committee & team celebrations: from potlucks to company adventures to monthly culture awards, we offer plenty of opportunities to celebrate and play as a team.
Joybyte is a proud recipient of AZ Central’s Top Companies to Work for in Arizona!
If you think this sounds like you, please apply directly on Indeed here.